What is it like to BE a Slater? What does it take to BE a Slater?
Come find out. Speak to staff, students - past and present - and hear for yourself. See a variety of student talent and work on display.
We would like to invite you to attend our prospective students Open House night on Thursday, February 27th. The evening will begin at 6:30 p.m. in the FHUHS gymnasium. The program will consist of the following:
- Welcome by FHUHS administration and students.
- Highlights of the opportunities available at FHUHS.
- Building tours led by members of Student Council.
- Meet & greet with classroom teachers to answer questions regarding courses.
- Enhanced Work-Based Learning program & other flexible pathways.
- Coaches and club advisors will be available in the gymnasium to discuss extracurricular opportunities.
- Proficiency-Based Learning & Personalized Learning break-out sessions.
The focus of the evening will be introducing parents and students to Fair Haven Union High School and the numerous opportunities available. Parents/students are encouraged to tour the building and to meet teachers as they will be available to highlight course expectations and answer your questions.
We look forward to meeting with you on February 27th.
Come and BE a Slater!