COMMUNITY SURVEY OVERVIEW
The results from our community survey identified the following:
- Need for separate locations for middle school and high school students.
- Improved appearance and infrastructure in existing buildings.
- Desire for more performance spaces in existing buildings.
- Increased access for community use of facilities.
- Decisions need to be centered on students.
- Increased opportunities for extracurricular activities (sports for younger students, 4-H Program, etc.).
- Questions around the impact of relocating 7th and 8th grade students to a district-wide middle school.
- Ensuring opportunities for public input throughout the process.
- Concerns over travel time for students if there were to be a district-wide middle school.